bip is a fantastic creative tool for playing, recording and performing musical rhythmic patterns. Starting with the simple idea of a programmable generated beat, touch and hold gestures are used to select beats and patterns. Patterns can be mixed and matched along with a touch-strip controller for transforming beats. Choose from track templates for quickly creating tracks or spend the time importing and tweaking beats with your own samples.
bip offers hours of creative composing and live performance.
• simple and clean interface
• create a variety of rhythm's while touch hold and slide finger across beats
• all beats can be programmed to play in time including complex sub-divisions
• a touch strip for changing parameters of any beat, loop or entire track
• record beats and parameters to create expressive musical patterns
• arrange patterns on the fly for each track
• use to compose, arrange AND perform live
• load track presets for quick music making
• over 200 samples included
• import samples using audio paste or iTunes file sharing
"An interesting well thought out rhythmic playground for coming up with all sorts of cool! "
Jordan Rudess Wizdom Music
"A simple and intuitive interface belies a surprising amount of layers and creative power."
Latest Release Notes - v1.4
+ microphone input : make your own samples directly inside bip
+ generic sample importer : featuring trimming and naming of file
+ pasteboard now uses generic sample import workflow
+ support for "Open in..." for .wav files
+ ios7 supported
+ limiter added to the output bus for punchier over-all sound
- wave view rendering of envelope
- all pattern button
- first time run splash screen
Screenshots & Videos
bip is a fantastic creative tool for playing, recording and performing musical rhythmic patterns. Starting with the simple idea of a programmable generated beat, touch and hold gestures are used to select beats and patterns…
You Might Also Like...