Anaphobia Mini (Universal)
Anaphobia Mini is an iOS Universal monophonic virtual analog synthesizer. It features a classical analog synthesizer setup using a VCO, LFO, VCA and VCF. Of course, none of it is really controlled by voltage, but rather by a 32-bit digital synthesis engine.
- One oscillator with two wave types and scalable within the range of -1 and +1 octave.
- One LFO with fixed wave type (saw) and selectable frequency/rate and depth. LFO can modulate VCO frequency or VCF cutoff.
- One VCA with fixed ADSR envelope.
- One 24dB/octave VCF with three filter types and selectable cutoff frequency and resonance.
- A one-octave keyboard with support for portamento and legato play.
- 14 factory presets.
- 20 custom presets.
- 16 step sequencer with adjustable tempo (20-200 BPM), adjustable swing and glide/portamento
- Basic MIDI IN support via Core MIDI (note on/off, controller change 71 (VCF resonance) and 74 (VCF cutoff)
- Selectable MIDI channel (1-16)
- Synchronise tempo to MIDI clock
- Support for MIDI start, stop and reset commands
- Background audio play
- Virtual MIDI
- WIST (Wireless synchronised start and stop)
- Audiobus support
You Might Also Like...