SLASH TONE ON YOUR iPHONE. NOW WITH INTER-APP AUDIO AND AUDIOBUS SUPPORT! USE AMPLITUBE WITH OTHER AUDIO APPS IN REAL TIME...
Hook up with Slash.
Want to rock Slash’s Rig? Now you can with the new AmpliTube Slash app. Play through a rock icon’s pedals and amplifiers, all from the convenience of your iPhone®.
AmpliTube Slash is a full-featured mobile guitar effects processor and recording studio app that lets you play, practice and record with Slash’s signature gear, anytime and everywhere. Use iRig or iRig STOMP interface to connect your guitar to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad® and use iRig MIDI to control AmpliTube Slash with your floor controller.
AmpliTube Slash lets you configure a flexible guitar signal chain complete with 3 stompbox effects and an amplifier head with cabinet plus a single-track recorder (expandable to 4 tracks) for capturing your musical ideas quickly and easily.
AmpliTube Slash features models of all the legendary signature gear used by Slash in the studio and for his live performances. Now you can rock models of the legendary Marshall® JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee, the Marshall AFD100, Slash’s signature guitar pedals, and import/purchase and play along with Slash’s extensive discography or any music from your music library. Also included is a collection of 30 Slash guitar tone preset settings, provided as starting points for your own tone tweaking or playing along.
AmpliTube Slash also features a robust “song” player section that allows you to play along with songs or backing tracks by importing them directly from your device’s iPod library or from your computer. The song section also features links to Slash’s music available for purchase on the iTunes store that can be downloaded and added to your library and the app for play-along.
The Song section also includes our popular SpeedTrainer learning/practice feature which can slow down or speed up the tempo of audio material without affecting pitch. A digital chromatic tuner and metronome are also included.
IMPORTANT: if you currently own AmpliTube for iPhone, upgrade to the latest version (now available as a free upgrade), and all AmpliTube Slash gear models are available as in-app purchase, either as a complete set or a-la-carte. This is recommended if you’d like to use the AmpliTube Slash models with your other AmpliTube for iPhone app.
AmpliTube Slash features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app with Slash tone
- Slash gear models: 6 Stompboxes (Gate, Wah Distortion, OctoBlue, Booster, x-Chorus, Delay) and 2 Amplifiers (Marshall AFD100, Marshall JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee 2555SL, Marshall with 4x12” cabinet)
- Complete set of 30 Slash tone Presets
- Slash songs links directly within the app for play-along
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 only)
- Audiobus compatible
- Single track recorder expandable to 4-track studio with master effects (via in-app purchase)
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your iPod library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Slow down/speed up the tempo of imported songs without affecting pitch
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful preset system to manage presets and favorites
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable (available as in-app purchase and free for iRig MIDI users)
- Low-latency for real time playing
More apps information:
Latest Release Notes - v1.5.1
- Addresses minor issues related to Inter-App Audio performance and stability