◼ NEW: 4 new amps, 2 new pedals, Bass Essentials bundle
◼ The easiest to use, best sounding amp & effects app!
◼ Universal: buy once and use on iPad, iPhone & iPod touch
AmpKit transforms your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a powerful guitar amp & effects studio! Just attach your electric guitar or bass using an interface like Peavey AmpKit LiNK HD & rock out!
This AmpKit+ version includes a well-rounded collection of 4 amps with 7 amp channels, along with 10 pedals, at less than half price. Amps include the Peavey ValveKing and 3120, Colonel Vintage, Vintage Brit, matching cabinets and 8 mics. Pedals include overdrive, distortion, fuzz, compressor, chorus, phaser, flanger, reverb, noise gate and 10-band EQ. The in-app Gear Store lets you browse & buy an amazing selection of additional gear: a total of 50 amp channels in 29 separate amps, 30 pedals, 25 cabinets and 8 mics. The Gear Store offers discounted bundles to help you expand your gear library economically. No other app can match the gear selection or tone quality that you'll find in AmpKit.
◼ By far the most intuitive, easy-to-use app of its kind, for beginner and expert alike
◼ All AmpKit gear is accurately modeled after highly-sought-after, real-world guitar gear
◼ Thunderously accurate high gain amps & effects, no other app comes close for hard rock & metal tone
◼ 2-stage amp modeling, convolution-based cabs, stereo effects, and 3 mic positions deliver the ultimate in realistic tone on both clean & high-gain setups
◼ Enjoy total effects freedom: add up 32 pedals per setup on newer iOS devices, place pedals anywhere in the effects chain, use the same pedal several times such as multiple delays or phasers
◼ Mix & match amps, cabinets & mics for virtually unlimited tone permutations
◼ Background Audio: AmpKit can run in the background, great for using with other guitar apps like GuitarToolkit & TabToolkit
◼ Audiobus-compatible, supporting all 3 roles: Input, Effects, and Output
◼ Sophisticated recording capabilities with non-destructive re-amping, and easily share your recordings via Copy-Paste, SoundCloud and email
◼ A massive collection of presets: 156 in total, with easy setup sharing via email
◼ World-class bass amplification: 5 amazing bass amps with matching cabs, spanning vintage to modern, with a Bass Essentials bundle
◼ Gorgeous look & feel with full Retina graphics, simple & fun to use with convenience features like Favorites, QuickJump, & Setup Locking
◼ Jam along to your iTunes music library or upload your own backing tracks
◼ Works with virtually any guitar interface
†Stereo effects and Audiobus compatibility are not available on iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 3rd generation
Follow AmpKit on Twitter: @AmpKit
Be an AmpKit fan on Facebook: Facebook.com/AmpKit
Ashdown is a registered trademark of Ashdown Design and Marketing Ltd.
Ampeg and SVT are registered trademarks of AMPEG CO., INC.
Marshall is a registered trademark of Marshall Amplification Plc.
Mesa is a registered trademarks of Mesa/Boogie Ltd.
Fender is a registered trademark of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.
Tech21 and SansAmp are registered trademarks of Tech21 USA Inc.
Latest Release Notes - v1.8
AMPKIT 1.8 PASSES THE 110 MARK, ADDS 4 SOUGHT-AFTER AMPS, 2 POWERFUL PEDALS
AmpKit 1.8 amplifies an already powerful gear library, bringing its total to 113 available amp channels, cabinets, pedals and mics. And with AmpKit, you can mix and match amps, cabinets and mics, and add up to 32 effects in a single setup, for virtually unlimited tone permutations. This release also features a total of 156 presets spanning the full range of genres and playing styles.
4 NEW AMPS
• Colonel Jump 75: Modeled on the 1975 Marshall® Master Model JMP 2203 100w Lead, an amp that pioneered a new era in rock and roll. It was the first Marshall to include a master volume control, as well as a cascaded preamp that enabled great saturated tone at any volume. AmpKit's Jump 75 is a faithful reproduction, with amazingly sweet, smooth high-gain tone. This amp defines classic rock and roll.
• Talon Blues 5: Modeled on the Lab Series L5, one of the few solid-state amplifiers that guitarists love for its great tone. Includes a parametric midrange control, built-in compressor, and a unique multifilter which operates on six different frequency centers.
• Taos C+: Modeled on the Mesa® Mark IIC+, this amp has more tone-modifying switches than any other AmpKit amp. Wikipedia calls the Mark IIC+ "the most coveted vintage Boogie, selling for twice its original price on average, because of its much praised 'Liquid Lead' mode, and also, its warm, clean rhythm mode."
• Voltage VT Reissue: Modeled on the Ampeg® SVT®-VR, the classic "Blue Line" SVT bass head from the early 1970s. This flexible two-channel amp includes midrange EQing, as well as Ultra Hi and Ultra Low controls, and we added a master volume control so you can dial in the overdrive you want at any volume level. AmpKit's authentic reproduction delivers all the iconic bass tone you'd expect from this classic amp.
2 NEW PEDALS
• Thrasher PRE: Modeled on the TC Electronic® Integrated Preamplifier, a discontinued and extremely hard-to-find clean boost and 2-band EQ that's a must-have when recreating 1990's thrash metal tone. Definitely the secret ingredient for amazing thrash metal fun.
• ToneMime Bass: Modeled on the Tech21® SansAmp® Bass Driver. It's like owning an entire roomful of bass amps: using this pedal alone (without amp or cabinet), you can easily dial in the tone of dozens of different amps! The ToneMime Bass pedal also works well as an overdrive pedal in conjunction with other AmpKit bass amp models.
BASS ESSENTIALS BUNDLE
Finally, an AmpKit bundle just for bass players! And what a selection of amps: two feature-packed modern bass amps from Trace Elliot and Ashdown, and three classic bass amps authentically modeled on classic Fender and Ampeg heads. We also include the ToneMime Bass pedal which is like owning a roomful of amps all by itself, and the Octapuss sub-octaver pedal. Includes: American Bass King, Ashdown ABM 900, Trace Elliot 1215, Voltage VT Classic, and Voltage VT Reissue amps with matched cabs; ToneMime Bass and Octapuss pedals.