Alexandernaut Releases Arpeggionome for iPhone!
Alexandernaut has released Arpeggionome for iPhone – an expressive musical instrument for the iPhone which allows you to design intricate patterns of musical notes, then trigger those patterns at different pitches and speeds with an x-y matrix. Tilt the iPhone for accelerometer-controlled pitchbend and volume.
The app includes a MIDI Upgrade in-app purchase, which will allow you to control other iOS MIDI apps (via Virtual MIDI), external MIDI gear, and computer software.
To celebrate the release they have discounted their iPad apps – Arpeggionome (currently $2.99) and Arpeggionome Pro (currently $14.99) by 25% until the end of May!
For full details of Arpeggionome for iPhone click here.
Arpeggionome for iPhone is Temporarily FREE! (Reg. $2.99)
A New Musical Instrument for Controlling Arpeggios with the Touch of a Finger.
Arpeggionome for iPhone transforms your iPhone into a new and expressive musical instrument. Design intricate patterns of musical notes, then trigger those patterns at different pitches and speeds with an x-y matrix. Tilt the iPhone for accelerometer-controlled pitchbend and volume, and with the MIDI Upgrade in-app purchase, control other iOS MIDI apps, external MIDI gear, and computer software like never before.
MUSICAL EXPRESSION AT 240 NOTES-PER-SECOND
• Move up-and-down the matrix to set the pattern's rate
• Move left-and-right to set the pattern's starting-note.
ACCELEROMETER-CONTROLLED PITCHBEND AND VOLUME, ESSENTIAL FOR 8-BIT SOLOS.
• Tilt the iPhone forward-and-back to control volume.
• Tilt the iPhone left-and-right to control pitchbend
DESIGN AN ARPEGGIO-PATTERN FROM SCRATCH...
• Fifteen pattern-parameters accessed on one page of touch-knobs
• Parameters include Key, Scale, Number of Notes, Step Distance, Notes Style, Alignment, Octave Range, Octave Style, Rates, Octave Offset, Note Offset, Velocity, Gate, and Tempo.
...OR USE A PRESET.
• Includes a Pattern Library with a wide selection of presets.
• Save and recall your own patterns.
• 8 pattern-buttons and 2 arrow-buttons provide quick access to the Pattern Library, enabling you to change and save patterns on the fly.
A ROCK-SOLID MIDI IMPLEMENTATION
• $4.99 In-App purchase required
• Control other iOS MIDI Applications (such as GarageBand, Animoog, Magellan Jr., and FunkBox).
• Control external MIDI devices (such hardware synthesizers, drum machines, and sound modules).
• Control computer software (such as Ableton Live, Logic, and Pro Tools)
• Send MIDI through Virtual MIDI, CoreMIDI hardware interfaces, or over WiFi or Bluetooth.
EVEN MORE FEATURES...
• A simple built-in synthesizer.
• Beautiful and informative visual feedback.
• Integrated documentation for every parameter and setting.
• Backup, restore, and transfer patterns between devices via iTunes File Sharing.
For more information, please see www.alexandernaut.com/arpeggionome-for-iphone
Latest Release Notes - v1.1
More menu redesigned and resolved loading-issue on iPads running iOS 5.
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...