76 Synthesizer (iPad)
76 Synthesizer is a virtual analog monophonic synth for the iPad. Inspired by synthesizers from the 70's, the 76 Synthesizer combines playability with style.
• Three Oscillators with sine, sawtooth, triangle, square waves and switchable filter LFO.
• Voltage controlled filter
• Pitch bend/modulation touch pad
• Three octave touch pad for note input with nine different scales
• Eight different effects: reverb, phaser, flanger, chorus, overdrive, delay, tremolo and vocoder— tap the outputs to patch into two effects simultaneously
• Eight different writable presets
• CoreMIDI Input support
• Recording with sharing via iTunes File Sharing, E-mail (as ringtone), and Audio Copy
• Stunning retro interface designed by Jonas Eriksson
Latest Release Notes - v2.2
• 76 Synthesizer can now be used as a filter port in Audiobus. Audiobus users can stream audio through the filter and FX sections. 76's signature warmth is also applied to the input signal at the output stage.
• Increased audio quality for iPad 2 and newer.
• Made the vocoder a bit louder.
• Fixed a potential crash when adding or removing MIDI input sources.
Screenshots & Videos
76 Synthesizer is a virtual analog monophonic synth for the iPad. Inspired by synthesizers from the 70′s, the 76 Synthesizer combines playability with style.
You Might Also Like...